RBKweb
 OM RBKweb
 ANNONSEINFORMASJON
 RSS-KANAL
 ARKIV
 TA KONTAKT
SØK I ARTIKLER
Debattforum

Alle kan lese innleggene, men man må registrere seg for å delta aktivt i diskusjonene.
Everyone can read the posts, but you have to register before writing your own posts.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   StatistikkStatistikk   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
2023 Season

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jitta138
Proff

PostPosted: 10.08.2023 10:16    Post subject: 2023 Season Reply with quote

It has been a hectic time moving house so I couldn't tune in to the forum, although I have been watching the games

I am unsure whether Hansen is staying or not, given my limited Norsk. But is there a replacement? And why is Isak Thor so unhappy? Did he have a difficult life?

Good to see Rosten and Holte scoring, getting vibes of the times a decade ago when Selnaes Berntsen Midtsjo Helland Svensson and Sorloth started emerging, even though I know now football industry is more brutal and any team with money would jump on our talent even before they reach their potential and win trophies with RBK

With loanees back, we have a saturated squad, anyone who can help me identify what is going on with some players that have question marks next to them? No idea in general what is going on the individual level and who might leave or be sold

Hansen (off to ODD?) - Tangvik (only keeper we have??)

Andersson - Cornic
Reitan - Rosten - Henriksen (+)
UYJ - Rogers
Pereira - Tagseth - Agustinsson (?+)

Holse - Skarsem
Borkeeiet - Vaananen - PerCS (?)
Nypan - Bjorlo

Emil - RWP
Saeter (?) - Isak (?) - Holte
Jayden - Noah (?)
OrionPax
Forumsjef

PostPosted: 10.08.2023 17:59    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hansen is off to Odd after the season - they tried to get him sooner, then a whole thing happened, and now he is staying with us for the remainder of 2023. Hurt his finger against Crusaders, but isn't "over" in a Rosenborg Context.

Tangvik is the only one we have apart from Hansen ready for the level we play at. So we WILL need another one when Hansen leaves. A new first choice, or someone behind Tangvik? This autumn will probably answer that as Tangvik gets some responsibility and gets to show what he is capable of.

Augustinsson: Should be back from injury soon. If he falls apart again, could it be that he just calls it the end of his carreer?

Per CS: Finished at the end of current season, I believe.

Sæter: No contract signed, will more than likely leave at the end of the year and his contract.

Isak: Long contract, had two concussions last year, then one here after he got here. So very uncertain how much we'll see of him, and further head injuries could be carreer threathening.

Noah: Was on his way back, but injured his foot, so he'll be out for another month or so.

Hope this helps. Smile
Jitta138
Proff

PostPosted: 12.08.2023 20:24    Post subject: Reply with quote

Much appreciated, aiming to see an autumn game, fingers crossed.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> English forum All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Utviklet av phpBB. Tilrettelagt for RBKweb.

ANNONSE
SITATET
© 1999-2024 RBKweb