RBKweb
 OM RBKweb
 ANNONSEINFORMASJON
 RSS-KANAL
 ARKIV
 TA KONTAKT
SØK I ARTIKLER
Debattforum

Alle kan lese innleggene, men man må registrere seg for å delta aktivt i diskusjonene.
Everyone can read the posts, but you have to register before writing your own posts.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   StatistikkStatistikk   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Rosenborg Shop
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
BMac
Junior

PostPosted: 04.12.2005 22:39    Post subject: Rosenborg Shop Reply with quote

Hey guys, how are you? I was just wondering if anyone knows where to get any Rosenborg merchandise on-line. I checked the Norwegian version of the site and found lots of great stuff, but it said they only accept orders from Scandinavia. Anyone know any good websites out there or if the Norwegian site is planning on accepting outside orders anytime soon? Thanks a lot, sorry if this has been discussed already!

Cheers
2mas
Sjef

PostPosted: 04.12.2005 22:51    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome to the forum!

The company behind the official online webshop is actually located in Oslo. The ordinary Rosenborg Shop here in Trondheim is runned by new head sponsor Narvesen, and I think they actually may be able to take orders from outside Scandinavia. You may contact them at shop@rbk.no and ask.

If you just are you interested in a players' shirt, English SubSideSports is a good alternative. An advice: The new 2006 shirt will be launched in January/Februray some time.
Jon Irenicus
Veteran

PostPosted: 05.12.2005 02:16    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just out of curiosity: where are you from?
BMac
Junior

PostPosted: 05.12.2005 08:25    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey guys, sorry about that, I meant to include a little "hi, I'm new to the board" type message, but I'm all stressed, in the midst of finals and I totally forgot. Anyway, my name is Brian and I'm from Long Island, New York. My mother's parents both came over from Norway (Flekkefjord, to be exact) in the 1920s. My dad's family is Irish, so my mom and dad would always try to get me to pick sides. My mom's relatives were visiting us and they came over and saw all this Celtic and Irish National Team memorabilia and they were not happy. They took me to a Norwegian section of Brooklyn to watch the Celtic - Rosenborg Champions League game (the Bratbaak game) and promised to make me a Rosenborg fan by days end... sure enough, they were right. Anyway, sorry for the long winded post, I finally finished studying for the night. Oh, and thanks for the advice. I do plan on buying a jersey after the new ones come out, but in the meantime I'd just like flags or scarves. Thanks for the help.

Cheers
arnt
Veteran

PostPosted: 05.12.2005 13:59    Post subject: Reply with quote

I didn't know there was a Norwegian section in Brooklyn. Of course, everybody else has one... why not us?

Anyway, welcome to our humble website! You'll do well to pick Rosenborg over any Irish team. Nothing but shite football, shite whisk(e)y and angry catholics shouting at angry protestants anyway Wink
Nei, der skal Kugle til en Thrønder!"
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
fubar
Veteran

PostPosted: 05.12.2005 18:18    Post subject: Reply with quote

BMac wrote:
They took me to a Norwegian section of Brooklyn to watch the Celtic - Rosenborg Champions League game (the Bratbaak game) and promised to make me a Rosenborg fan by days end... sure enough, they were right.

Very Happy
Jon Irenicus
Veteran

PostPosted: 05.12.2005 18:49    Post subject: Reply with quote

arnt wrote:
Anyway, welcome to our humble website! You'll do well to pick Rosenborg over any Irish team. Nothing but shite football, shite whisk(e)y and angry catholics shouting at angry protestants anyway Wink

Please exuse all the infantile comments. He is just joking.

And on to your question; I could send an email to check if the kjernen (RBK's fanclub) people have got any leftover merchandise they could sell for cheap to a foreign supporter. They sometimes have these merchandise blowouts. If I get a scarf or something for cheap I could just send it to you for free.
arnt
Veteran

PostPosted: 06.12.2005 12:06    Post subject: Reply with quote

Krøvel Vellevold wrote:
arnt wrote:

He is just joking.

That's 100% accurate, Krøvel. I was joking, as the traditional ' Wink ' at the end of the sentence, signifies...

It is, of course, reassuring to see that you're able to take the time out of your already busy schedule, to make sure that the intricacies of the wink icon is properly explained and understood by us mere mortals.

Thank you! Wink
Nei, der skal Kugle til en Thrønder!"
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
BMac
Junior

PostPosted: 10.12.2005 01:24    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey guys, sorry for the delay. My goodness, finals will be the death of me. Anyway, wow, yeah, that would be amazing, but I feel kind of bad, that seems like a lot of work to do for a guy that you don't know. I sent an email to that address that you gave me, but they didn't write back. Anyway, yeah, if you could keep me posted, that'd be great, but I don't want to put you out. Hope all is well, cheers guys
Jon Irenicus
Veteran

PostPosted: 10.12.2005 09:55    Post subject: Reply with quote

They were unable to help me. Perhaps somebody could find a link to a store that sells soccer merch to foreigners?
kyle
Junior

PostPosted: 23.12.2005 04:01    Post subject: Reply with quote

Guys, I'm not going to lie. I cant find anywhere that ships to me. Any suggestions.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
2mas
Sjef

PostPosted: 23.12.2005 13:10    Post subject: Reply with quote

I moved your post to this topic.

I don't want to be rude, but have you really tried SubSideSports? They take orders from the US.

In the moment the 2005 shirt is 50% off; £22.99.
Jon Irenicus
Veteran

PostPosted: 23.12.2005 15:26    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks! Ima buy one of those shirts for myself I think- theyre still 699,- in Norway, arent they? The new regular shirts are going to be ad-ridden and expensive. But where to get the proper Adidas numbers/letters on the back?
2mas
Sjef

PostPosted: 23.12.2005 16:06    Post subject: Reply with quote

On the 2006 shirt or the one you order yourself? I think yes on both. SubSideSports has official Adidas printing.
Jon Irenicus
Veteran

PostPosted: 23.12.2005 16:10    Post subject: Reply with quote

Score!
Aleksey
Junior

PostPosted: 13.02.2006 11:34    Post subject: Reply with quote

HI Lads! Tell us about itk shops in your town?I mean stores of Casual weat.
Recon
Legende

PostPosted: 13.02.2006 11:39    Post subject: Reply with quote

Casual wear? Expensive as crap and far between.
I'd have to refer you to http://www.ultrasnidaros.tk/ and their link "Butikkguide".

"Hans Hipp som happ uttalelse er jo en katastrofalt dårlig beskrivelse av fakta, som skaper inntrykk av manglende strategi og kunnskapsløshet. "
Aleksey
Junior

PostPosted: 13.02.2006 14:08    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks, but whats mean "Mercur- senteret i Nordre Gate" is it a street?Where can I take the map of your city in Net?
Recon
Legende

PostPosted: 13.02.2006 14:34    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nordre gate is the street. It's the main pedestrian street in Trondheim. As the English say: You can't miss it.
Merkursentret is a small shopping mall with several stores at the upper end of the street, quite close to the city's main plaza.

Maps? Dunno, www.gulesider.no or www.finn.no. I have no idea really.

"Hans Hipp som happ uttalelse er jo en katastrofalt dårlig beskrivelse av fakta, som skaper inntrykk av manglende strategi og kunnskapsløshet. "
attach
Forumsjef

PostPosted: 13.02.2006 14:35    Post subject: Reply with quote

Click on "kart"
Skotten
Rutinert

PostPosted: 15.05.2006 13:38    Post subject: Reply with quote

As i'm visiting Oslo in July, are there any outlet's in Oslo that sell RBK merchandise?

What is the national sport's chains in Norge, would they sell RBK/Tippeligaen stuff?
2mas
Sjef

PostPosted: 15.05.2006 13:49    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fotballshop at Oslo City (mall) is the safest pick. It is actually one of very few shops outside Trondheim selling Rosenborg merchandise. But I don't think their sell the new kit.

The company operating RBKshop.no is however located in Oslo. Maybe you can make a deal with them: sporrong@sporrong.no
Jon Irenicus
Veteran

PostPosted: 15.05.2006 13:53    Post subject: Reply with quote

There are some in Oslo. http://fotballshop.no/ is located two easily accessible places: Ullevaal stadium (on the subway line) and "Oslo city", a mall close to the central station. However I would advise you to buy from the kjernen.com "sjappe". There you can get much swankier shirts without all the ugly ads.

There are several Oslo based RBK fans, including me.
Jon Irenicus
Veteran

PostPosted: 15.05.2006 13:59    Post subject: Reply with quote

Remember to ask them to sew on the CL logo! It only costs a hundred crowns extra.
2mas
Sjef

PostPosted: 15.05.2006 13:59    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kjernen-sjappa is a possibility, but then you should pre-order and make them send your order to your temporary Oslo location.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> English forum All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to:  

Utviklet av phpBB. Tilrettelagt for RBKweb.

ANNONSE
SITATET
© 1999-2024 RBKweb