RBKweb
 OM RBKweb
 ANNONSEINFORMASJON
 RSS-KANAL
 ARKIV
 TA KONTAKT
SØK I ARTIKLER
Debattforum

Alle kan lese innleggene, men man må registrere seg for å delta aktivt i diskusjonene.
Everyone can read the posts, but you have to register before writing your own posts.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   StatistikkStatistikk   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
2020 season

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jitta138
Proff

PostPosted: 16.12.2019 16:29    Post subject: Reply with quote

This was a sad season.

But may have been necessary to make the much needed reforms.

I was away for a while due to the birth of my son, how will 2020 be in terms of management?
Standarn Nietzsche
Veteran

PostPosted: 16.12.2019 19:37    Post subject: Reply with quote

A sad season, indeed, but hopefully next season will be better. But in terms of management, I don't think anyone really knows how it gonna look like. With, SIB, Alstad and now Koteng out, the only thing that's for certain is that Dorsin will be our sporting director the next year. I also think Horneland gonna be in charge also next year, with the same assistants atleast untill the summer.

Congrats, btw.
Mustrum Ridcully
Legende

PostPosted: 16.12.2019 20:50    Post subject: Reply with quote

This has indeed been a shitty season, but with Lillestrøm being relegated we got some quality paper to wipe our butts with afterwards.
Jitta138
Proff

PostPosted: 01.01.2020 18:01    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks!

I assume Horneland issue remain controversial. I dont think it will be wise to continue with the same guy when all clubhouse changed. I dont know who else would be available and a good match but Horneland doesnt feel right. I will take fresh start over stability

Hansen or Meling leaving?
2mas
Sjef

PostPosted: 01.01.2020 23:08    Post subject: Reply with quote

I doubt Hansen will get an offer this winter, since no bid came a year ago - after a splendid season.
Jitta138
Proff

PostPosted: 05.02.2020 14:52    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hansen - JFL

Reitan - Hedenstad
Hovland - X
Tore - Valsvik
Meling - Gangstad

Trondsen - Lundemo (?)
Zachariassen - Tagseth
Asen - Konradsen - MTJohnsen

Helland - Holse
Dino - Soder - Botheim
Samuel - Ceide

is this what will be the squad? do you reckon there will be additions or deductions? I feel there is something missing (Mike Jensen? a center back? a proper second indreloper?)
Vegard2711
Legende

PostPosted: 05.02.2020 15:48    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hopefully a new center back (though a bit unlikely since all 3 of our center backs have been national team players over the year). Most likely one has to leave for us to bring one in.

A central midtfielder is hopefully at the very top of the list right now. We have enough indreløpere but players who play their best game in the central midtfield we dont have. Lundemo is the only but he isnt good enough and is always injured. Konradsen/Trondsen have shown multiple times that the role is not for them and that they are by far the best as an indreløper.

I hope Lundemo goes somewhere else while we sign a new player to fill that position where we have been craving a great player since Selnæs left.
Jitta138
Proff

PostPosted: 07.02.2020 15:53    Post subject: Reply with quote

Agreed a defensive mid with some vision could change a lot. I always considered Trondsen a defensive mid, but I guess he is not. Then we got too many just above average good enough for league not good enough for Europe indrelopers Very Happy
Jitta138
Proff

PostPosted: 07.02.2020 15:57    Post subject: Reply with quote

To be fair Zachariassen looked decent in Europa League games last year, and Konradsen was good during qulifiers
Jitta138
Proff

PostPosted: 13.06.2020 11:37    Post subject: Reply with quote

great to go in the series start with no left backs and no decent striker and no decent defensive midfielder.

remember skjelvik & alex? I thought that was a bad rotation.
Jitta138
Proff

PostPosted: 13.06.2020 11:53    Post subject: Reply with quote

oh well actually PCS is coming in as the defensive mid I guess.
OrionPax
Forumsjef

PostPosted: 13.06.2020 12:44    Post subject: Reply with quote

Trondsen (who there are also transfer rumours about) is probably our best bet on left back right now, but of course he can't be both that and our primary backup for PCS. There are rumors about a swedish left back, but we'll see.. many are keen on Bjørkan from Glimt too. We'll see what Dorsin comes up with...
Jitta138
Proff

PostPosted: 14.06.2020 14:35    Post subject: Reply with quote

Adam Andersson or Jonathan Agustinsson?

Is he a primary backup for PCS considering Lundemo goes away?
OrionPax
Forumsjef

PostPosted: 14.06.2020 15:06    Post subject: Reply with quote

Augustinsson as far as I've read. But of course nothing official on this, so we'll see where we end up.

Of course Trondsen has some skills that could be useful in central midfield, but I don't like him being both left back and primary backup for PCS at the same time. That kind of situation always seems to bite us in the ass, and someone ends up playing somewhere they shouldn't. So I have to admit that with Meling leaving I have to hope for a "natural" left back with the skills to play there.
Jitta138
Proff

PostPosted: 22.06.2020 22:40    Post subject: Reply with quote

Whats going on with Horneland? I try to follow but could not understand much of it
OrionPax
Forumsjef

PostPosted: 22.06.2020 23:08    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yesterday early evenening rumors started here in the forum that Horneland had resigned, and that a replacement was ready.

This predictibily exploded here and in other social media. Reporters worked on stories, excitement grew - at least SOMETHING was apparently happening.

This morning he lead the exercise as usual. When interviewed, he started talking about ideas and processes. Information got out that he had an extraordinary meeting with members of the board and other management level people last night. Odd, as the board had a scheduled meeting monday early evening.

After the meeting, they pretty much stated that Horneland is still our main coach.

So... we don't know a whole lot, but they haven't done a great deal to stop speculation. Smile
Mustrum Ridcully
Legende

PostPosted: 23.06.2020 01:39    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jitta138 wrote:
Whats going on with Horneland? I try to follow but could not understand much of it

You wouldn't understand anything, even if you spoke fluent norwegian. Nobody does.
Jitta138
Proff

PostPosted: 23.06.2020 09:36    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have seen Age Hareide mentioned? I gues that would be a step forward from Horneland.

I guess it is confusing, possibly couldn't make anything out from the articles. Well even if you guys can't make sense of it I'll just give up Very Happy
waterfalls
Veteran

PostPosted: 23.06.2020 09:43    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, Hareide have been mentioned both on here and there have been some speculation in the media too. When Dorsin or Koteng was asked about Hareide they just refused to comment instead denying the rumours, and Hareide himself also said no comment when asked about Rosenborg.

Yesterday VG wrote an article where Hareide himself said that he is not available for a coaching job until the autumn, because of a knee operation he had just two weeks ago. He is not in a condition to be on the training field "running around" according to himself.

But since nobody have denied that there have been talks, I have a small hope that he will take over as coach when he is fit again.
Jitta138
Proff

PostPosted: 01.07.2020 08:42    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is transfer window closed now in Norway and France? RBK gets to keep Meling till September?

We got Hansen (JFL) / Hedenstad (Reitan) - Hovland - Tore (Valsvik) - Meling (Trondsen) / Zach (Johnsen) - PCS (Konradsen) - Tagseth (Asen) / Helland (Holse) - Borven (Dino) - Ceide (Adegbenro)

not too bad! RBK
2mas
Sjef

PostPosted: 01.07.2020 19:00    Post subject: Reply with quote

The transfer window in Norway closed yesterday. The next is 8 September - 5 October.

There is a national transfer window in France open until 9 July. I do not know when the normal window opens.

Hopefully we can keep Meling until the next Norwegian window- - or until 1 January.
2mas
Sjef

PostPosted: 04.08.2020 18:37    Post subject: Reply with quote

This new Annex regulates the following issues: venue and country restrictions imposed by the relevant national/local authorities, testing and player eligibility, potential rescheduling of matches and specific rules aimed at reducing the deadlines for protests and appeals. Detailed information on these new special rules applicable to the qualifying phase and play-offs due to COVID-19 are available here.

Read more: UEFA Executive Committee announces decisions related to UEFA club competitions

Important points:

Quote:
UEFA will publish before each draw the list of known travel restrictions between countries, e.g. border closures and quarantine requirements (hereafter: restrictions). By 24:00 CET two days prior to the relevant draw clubs must - after consultation with their respective national association and national/local authorities - inform in writing the UEFA administration whether such known restrictions apply or if other previously unknown restrictions have been imposed by their respective national/local authorities that would impact the clubs’ travelling. In absence of any information from the relevant club the list published by UEFA will be considered final.

(...)

If restrictions imposed by the national/local authorities of the home club’s country apply to the visiting club, the home club must propose a suitable alternative venue which may be in a neutral country (within the territory of a UEFA member association) that would allow the match to take place without any restrictions for both clubs.

(...)

Restrictions imposed by the national/local authorities of either club in a tie after the deadline for the clubs to inform the UEFA administration in accordance with paragraph I.1.1 shall, in principle, not be taken into account. In such cases, the club whose national/local authorities have imposed restrictions preventing the match from taking place as scheduled will be held responsible and the match will be declared by the UEFA Control, Ethics and Disciplinary Body to be forfeited by such club, which will be considered to have lost it 3-0.

I think the latter rule is the most interesting: If the Norwegian government impose new restrictions in short notice, the opponent is given walkover.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> English forum All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Utviklet av phpBB. Tilrettelagt for RBKweb.

ANNONSE
SITATET
© 1999-2024 RBKweb