RBKweb
 OM RBKweb
 ANNONSEINFORMASJON
 RSS-KANAL
 ARKIV
 TA KONTAKT
SØK I ARTIKLER
Debattforum

Alle kan lese innleggene, men man må registrere seg for å delta aktivt i diskusjonene.
Everyone can read the posts, but you have to register before writing your own posts.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   StatistikkStatistikk   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Austria Wien - Rosenborg

View previous topic :: View next topic  
austria_wien
Junior

PostPosted: 10.08.2016 10:17    Post subject: Reply with quote

hello guys,

i am from austria and would give you some infos if you would like to travel to austria.

because we get a new stadium, we are currently playing in the "ernst happel stadium" which is rly big and has a capacity of ~48k. hence the tickets for visitors are very cheap (15 to 20 euros).

from the airport you can take the city airport train https://www.cityairporttr...om/en/home which is rly fast and cheap (because it is under the week). there are other trains/busses but they are much slower (~45 mins). taxi ~25 minutes into the center, 40€ per drive.

stadium is at the violett metro line (U2) "Stadion" (direction Seestadt)

since we have no taxes on alcohol its good for you. Very Happy

and yes we got nailed in the derby Sad the austrians see the chance 50:50 to go into the group stage. but we will see. we just sold one of our better players roy kehat to tel aviv. good for you..

questions, ask Smile

best regards from vienna Tommel'n opp!
Whoppa
Veteran

PostPosted: 10.08.2016 11:16    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you have some innformation about Austria Wien's players, style of play, formation etc. that would be much appreciated.
austria_wien
Junior

PostPosted: 10.08.2016 14:30    Post subject: Reply with quote

two of our best players are gone, we are playing 4-2-3-1 in the derby against rapid we played 4-4-2 and we got fucked up. Very Happy

wing players and forward are extrem fast, but not very tall (easy to stop with opponents body) and our defense is terrible...
goalkeeper is the best of our country, but cant do anything when the defense sucks so much. Very Happy

we've much ball possession because we are always playin out from behind. and with always i am meaning always. Wink
Hvit mann som pusher 50
Veteran

PostPosted: 11.08.2016 12:34    Post subject: Reply with quote

How the hell did you get to the Europa League qualifiers if Your defence sucks that much? Razz
Standarn Nietzsche
Veteran

PostPosted: 11.08.2016 13:51    Post subject: Reply with quote

By having a great offence! Cool We can’t brag that much ourselves considering we conceded 3 easy goals last game vs LSK Razz (even though we didn’t use our best defenders).

Austria Wien sound almost just like us; great offence and rubbish (at times) defence.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> English forum All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Utviklet av phpBB. Tilrettelagt for RBKweb.

ANNONSE
SITATET
© 1999-2024 RBKweb