RBKweb
 OM RBKweb
 ANNONSEINFORMASJON
 RSS-KANAL
 ARKIV
 TA KONTAKT
SØK I ARTIKLER
Debattforum

Alle kan lese innleggene, men man må registrere seg for å delta aktivt i diskusjonene.
Everyone can read the posts, but you have to register before writing your own posts.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   StatistikkStatistikk   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Former players
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
2mas
Sjef

PostPosted: 24.04.2012 12:22    Post subject: Reply with quote

Besart Berisha wins the title for Brisbane Tommel'n opp!
2mas
Sjef

PostPosted: 25.04.2012 14:15    Post subject: Reply with quote

[Erik] Tonne, renowned for his powerful shot, struck on 75 minutes to sink ten-man Braintree, sparing top scorer Jason Walker’s blushes after he had squandered a simple first-half chance.

But Saturday’s marksman was quick to praise Walker for the pass that led to his first City goal, adding: “Jason told me he thought he had over-hit the pass but I felt it was a fantastic ball.

"It dragged their ’keeper out of goal and it was perfect for me to place it under his arm. It always feels good to score goals, especially when you come on and can change a game."

Read more: York City loan star Erik Tonne stakes claim for run-in role
2mas
Sjef

PostPosted: 25.04.2012 17:27    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rangers visit Celtic Park on Sunday in the final Glasgow derby of the season and Lustig says everyone at the club will be giving their all to secure victory.

"You always want to play in the derby and I would love to play this weekend but it is up to the gaffer," he told the Celtic View.

"We still have a lot to play for even though we have the league title now, we don't just play for ourselves.

"This is a really big game for the fans as well so we will be giving 100%."

Read more: Mikael Lustig promises Celtic will continue to give their all
2mas
Sjef

PostPosted: 16.07.2012 22:36    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wolves were today closing in on a swoop for £1m-rated Real Sociedad central defender Vadim Demidov.

Sources say the two clubs have agreed a fee for the 25-year-old, and although Wolves confirmed their interest in the 15-capped Norway international, they say they haven’t reached agreement yet.

Eintracht Frankfurt are said to be the other team in the bidding for the former Rosenborg stopper, who has also been linked with a return to the Trondheim club where he won back-to-back titles in Norway in 2009 and 2010.

Read more: Wolves closing in on defender Vadim Demidov
2mas
Sjef

PostPosted: 23.07.2012 23:26    Post subject: Reply with quote

Eintracht Frankfurt have completed the signing of Norway centre-back Vadim Demidov from Spanish club Real Sociedad for an undisclosed fee.

Read more: Demidov signs for Frankfurt
2mas
Sjef

PostPosted: 05.08.2012 12:56    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anderlecht are in talks with Schalke 04 to sign Ghana midfielder Anthony Annan, MTNFootball can exclusively reveal.

The Jupiler Pro League champions have officially tabled an offer worth US$ 3.5 million to sign the diminutive midfield workhorse.

Read more: Anderlecht offer US$ 3.5m to sign Annan

Aston Villa have been put on red-alert after Schalke told Anthony Annan to look for a new club.

The 26-year-old has not featured in any pre-season games for the Bundesliga club and a summer switch looks inevitable.

Read more: Villa eye Schalke star
2mas
Sjef

PostPosted: 19.08.2012 12:08    Post subject: Reply with quote

Annan is going on loan to Spain:

Während Annans Abwesenheit meldete sich der spanische Verein CA Osasuna, der Annan bis zum Ende der Saison ausleihen will.

„Da gibt es ein offizielles Angebot, das wir akzeptiert haben“, erklärte Heldt.

„Das wird der Berater heute mit Tony besprechen.“

Eine Entscheidung bis zum Wochenende ist auch bei Annan nicht ausgeschlossen.

Mehr lesen: Schalkes Baumjohann und Annan vor Wechsel?
2mas
Sjef

PostPosted: 26.08.2012 13:23    Post subject: Reply with quote

Norway City can confirm the signing of Norwegian International Alexander Tettey from French side Rennes on a two-year deal, with the Club having an option for a further year.

(...)

Tettey made a total of 82 appearances in all competitions for 'Les Rouges et Noirs' including 10 appearances in the UEFA Europa League last season.

Read more: City sign Norwegian International Tettey from Rennes

The transfer fee is somewhat €1.25-1.5m.
Bakklandia
Legende

PostPosted: 26.08.2012 17:18    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hah, Norway City! Razz
2mas
Sjef

PostPosted: 27.08.2012 20:48    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shouldn't be thinking on something else while writing, I guess. Thought I should put something in front of "City".
2mas
Sjef

PostPosted: 02.09.2012 16:53    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tettey:

“It’s different, even the training is different. I’ve been telling everybody I have to get used to it, to adapt really fast,” he said. “In Rennes, the team is more possession-orientated. We do quite a lot of stuff that since I’ve been here we haven’t done, so it’s different. It’s the style of football.

“In France, when you keep the ball down, you try to start at the back and get it forward to the wings to players that can dribble. But here it can be possession, it can be quick in the air, it can be everything. I just have to think really fast.

Read more: New Norwich City signing Alexander Tettey ready to make his mark in Premier League

Lustig scored twice against Hibs yesterday.
2mas
Sjef

PostPosted: 04.09.2012 19:13    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jim Larsen wordt vandaag geopereerd

g.trans wrote:
After a test yesterday for the match showed that surgery was needed to remedy injury to the adductor muscles. The operation will take place today. Jim Larsen will be out for six to eight weeks.
2mas
Sjef

PostPosted: 07.10.2012 17:25    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lustig arrived from Rosenborg with injury concerns and as a consequence was unable to get a run of games.

However, he’s now finally looking the part — with two excellent displays against Motherwell and Spartak Moscow.

The right back reckons the future can be shaped however his team-mates want it.

He said: “The last month I’ve been feeling in good shape, playing a lot and it’s going well.

“It wasn’t too difficult to settle but obviously it was hard being injured when I arrived, then this season playing a few different positions.

“Sometimes it can be hard to find the rhythm of your game but the last couple of games it’s been nice to play at right back.

“The Benfica game I played at centre half, that was fun as well though."

Read more: Lust laugh
2mas
Sjef

PostPosted: 29.11.2012 23:42    Post subject: Reply with quote

Midfielder Alex Tettey has just six full Premier League games under his belt for Norwich City – but is learning fast about the English game.

Since appearing as a late substitute in the 5-2 home defeat by Liverpool, the Norway international has been an ever-present in the Canaries’ top-flight line-up and has played a key role in their climb out of the relegation zone.

The 26-year-old is keen to deflect the praise for City’s unbeaten run of five league games, however.

“I have adapted faster than I thought, of course. I thought it was going to be much harder, the game, but it has been good,” he said. “I feel good but it’s not about me, it’s about the whole team, the whole squad actually. It has been a great atmosphere for the whole group because things are going well.

Read more: Fast learner Alex Tettey is quick to praise Norwich City boss Chris Hughton

Tommel'n opp!
Troilonge
Veteran

PostPosted: 06.12.2012 19:58    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ghana midfielder Anthony Annan has admitted to his difficulty in adjusting to the Spanish top flight.

The 26-year-old joined Osasuna at the beginning of the season in a bid to resurrect his dwindling club fortunes while with German club Schalke.

“I don’t understand a word he (Mendilibar) says. I only look at his face and try to understand through what I see from his facial expressions and actions,” Annan disclosed.

Annan reveals difficulty in adjusting to Spanish league
2mas
Sjef

PostPosted: 26.12.2012 12:41    Post subject: Reply with quote

In Norway and Sweden, Lustig was accustomed to celebrating winning trophies at this time of the year as seasons came to an end. But here, he knows the hard work must continue if the glory is to be enjoyed.

And, even though the Hoops are five points clear in the SPL, he understands the need to push on.

"We don't look too much at the table, just at the next game," said Lustig.

Read more: Hip parade at a halt for Lustig soon

Lustig welcomes the traditional aspect of the holiday programme, but he has been troubled by a hip problem and missed the 4-0 victory over Ross County on Saturday.

Therefore, the two weekends off from Clydesdale Bank Premier League duty after the 2 January visit of Motherwell will allow the former Rosenborg player to recharge his batteries as Celtic challenge in four 
competitions.

“It’s coming at the right time,” Lustig said. “Most players need it. It’s been a lot of games and there are some important games in February and the whole of next year. So it’s perfect timing. I prefer to get some days off. It’s a lot of games in the UK and it’s probably one thing that people who watch football like, especially on Boxing Day. It’s tradition and I think they should keep it.”

Read more: Mikael Lustig targets points for Celtic – then a break
2mas
Sjef

PostPosted: 06.01.2013 21:30    Post subject: Reply with quote

Celtic defender Mikael Lustig says the SPL’s two-week winter break will allow him to maintain the standards he has set this season.

(...)

“I think the two-week break can make a big difference, especially mentally. I can go home and not focus on football. I can focus on family and friends. Going back to Sweden will allow me to meet up with friends I haven’t seen for a long while.”

Read more: Celtic defender hopes winter break will allow him to maintain standards
2mas
Sjef

PostPosted: 14.12.2013 13:17    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lustig’s current deal expires at the end of next season and he would represent an attractive option for clubs in richer leagues than the Scottish Premiership.

(...)

The 26-year-old made it clear, however, that his preferred outcome is to remain in Glasgow.

‘I’ve felt really strong in the last couple of months and I feel I am playing at the highest level of my career,’ said Lustig, signed on a Bosman deal from Rosenborg in January 2012

(...)

The defender will (...) undergo an operation later this month to cure a nagging hip problem, having previously postponed surgery to ensure he was available to feature in key matches for club and country.

‘I’ll be out for two or three months,’ added Lustig. ‘My aim is to come back in March, so hopefully I will be able to play around then. Hopefully, I can be back to try and win trophies.’

Read more: I'm playing the best football of my career, says Lustig ahead of signing new Celtic deal

AmaZulu have confirmed that Ghana midfielder Mohammed Awal-Issah is AWOL, a month since he last played for the club.

(...)

“He just took his clothes from his flat, left the keys with the security and then disappeared, just like that, without informing anyone.

“Right now we can only assume that he has gone back home to Ghana because we have not been able to get hold of him. We are still trying to get hold of him with the assistance of his agents at Prosport International. Until we are able to get hold of him we will not know where he is,” Mabaso explains.

Read more: AmaZulu midfielder AWOL

I feel a bit sad that this is happening to Issah again. I hope he will get the help he needs.
2mas
Sjef

PostPosted: 24.12.2013 17:19    Post subject: Reply with quote

AZ Alkmaar do not currently have room for [Markus Henriksen] in their team, but boss Dick Advocaat is not about to do Celtic - or any other interested clubs - any favours by cutting him loose for a knockdown price as he still has more than three years of his contract to run.

Bidding for the midfielder - who can play defensively, in attack, or as a box-to-box runner - would have to start at more than £2million, which would net the Dutch outfit a tidy profit on the £1.75m he cost them last year.

(...)

Lennon had hoped to make an assessment of Henriksen's current form when he travelled to Holland to watch Alkmaar play Heerenveen in the Dutch Cup last week.

But, while other possible targets, strikers Alfred Finnbogason and Aron Johannsson, did get the chance to impress the Hoops boss, Henriksen was never asked to leave the Alkmaar bench.

Read more: Celtic will have to splash cash for Henriksen
2mas
Sjef

PostPosted: 27.12.2013 15:22    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jim Larsen returns after being sidelined for eight months with injury

"I will remember 5 April 2013 for a long time. It was the first game of Play-Off 1, away at Lokeren. We won gloriously 1-4, but for me it was the start of a nightmare."

Especially when you were informed about the verdict...

"Indeed. The hard verdict was that a knee operation was inevitable. I was extremely frustrated in the first weeks following the news, even with periods of anger."
2mas
Sjef

PostPosted: 16.01.2014 23:31    Post subject: Reply with quote

Scottish Daily Mail, 14/01/14

Feeling 2T at the start of games — the full-back [Mikael Lustig] would have the hips of a man 40 years older by time up. Something had t o give and Sweden’s defeat in the World Cup play- offs, followed by Celtic’s premature European end, was the trigger for surgery. The former Rosenborg player now hopes to be back in action in time for a tilt at a league and cup double. ‘I’m fine now,’ Lustig right insisted. ‘The doctor was very happy with how the operation went and I feel good about things. They shaved off some of the bone on my hips — both sides — to ease my pain.

‘I think it was down to stress and strain and, while I could have played on, I had to do it at some point. The decision was taken that now was as good a time as any.

‘ Some weeks I was OK and others I have struggled to f i nish games. The pain was coming and going but I f elt somet hing in every game.

‘In the mornings and at training I would feel it. I wouldn’t train as normal — I would always do the warmup but then I would sit out to be ready for the game. Hopefully now, when I come back, I can be back at 100 per cent.’
2mas
Sjef

PostPosted: 23.03.2015 19:49    Post subject: Reply with quote

Celtic star Mikael Lustig has revealed his season is over.

The Swedish international defender hasn’t played since February after injuring an ankle. He hoped to return to play a part for the Champions in their bid to win the Treble.

However, he’s been forced to concede he is unlikely to play any more part in Ronny Deila’s attempts to win Celtic the Premiership and Scottish Cup to add to his League Cup success.

(...)

‘It may take three months before I’m good again.

‘But I have to look on the positive side because I don’t require an operation.

‘We will see how long it takes, but it’s looks like the season is over.’

Injury-prone Lustig has managed just 36 starts for Celtic since signing from Rosenborg in 2012.

Read more: Mikael Lustig out for rest of season as Celtic defender succumbs to ankle injury
2mas
Sjef

PostPosted: 24.05.2015 15:49    Post subject: Reply with quote

Harald Brattbakk is looking forward to making some new title memories with the Hoops this Sunday when he hands over the SPFL Premiership trophy to Ronny Deila at the P4RTY IN PARADISE.

(...)

“I’m really excited to come and I’m really honoured to be asked to do this,” he told the official Celtic website in an exclusive interview.

“I’ve said this many times before but it was only really after I left Celtic that I realised how big the club is and how passionate all the fans are, so I’m really humbled to be able to come back and do this.

“When I think about a packed Celtic Park it’s really quite moving. When I think about the history of the club and what I know about all the people at the club it means it’s going to be one of the days I’ll remember for the rest of my life, so I’m really looking forward to coming.”

Read more: Harald's ready for a P4RTY IN PARADISE
2mas
Sjef

PostPosted: 25.05.2015 12:42    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vegard Heggem:

Liverpool were not having the best of seasons when Stevie joined the first team. We were not performing very well on the pitch and there was a change of manager, so the environment was not so good. But despite that the atmosphere in the dressing room was always good and as a new player you were always welcomed in. I had that experience after I arrived from Rosenborg in the summer and Stevie definitely did, too. Being a local boy, he was made to feel particularly welcome and secure, especially by the established local players in the squad, such as Robbie Fowler and Steve McManaman. They looked after him and made sure he had a good chance to just concentrate on his football.

I don’t remember saying anything to Stevie when I came off for him in the Blackburn game. It’s never nice being taken off but given we were comfortably leading and there was not long left on the clock, I didn’t mind, especially as me going off allowed a local talent to make his debut for the club. It was obvious the manager, Gérard Houllier, wanted to give Stevie a few minutes to taste the atmosphere at Anfield and this was the perfect opportunity given we were 2-0 up and there was no pressure on him to score a goal or stop one going in. He could just enjoy the experience.

(...)

Sadly, I didn’t get the chance to watch his last game at Anfield. I am a board member at Rosenborg now and on Saturday we had a big league game. It was in front of a sell-out crowd and we beat Sandefjord 5-1. But I followed the scores on my phone and although it was a shame Liverpool couldn’t win for Stevie I’m glad he at least got a big send-off. That’s the least he deserved for having been a great Liverpool player for such a long time.

Read more: I was taken off and local lad called Steven Gerrard made his Liverpool debut

ALEX Tettey is determined to make Monday's Sky Bet Championship play-off final against Middlesbrough at Wembley Stadium (3pm) one of the highlights of his career.

(...)

"It's the ultimate prize to play at a massive stadium with a lot of history in front of 90,000 people. Winning against Ipswich was good but we're just looking to win the final as that would mean much more.

"I'd be fit to play this game at any cost, so it's all about getting ready for the ultimate battle. My target at the start of the season was to get back to the Premier League, and I know we're good enough.

"It's where everyone wants to be. That's still the target, because we haven't won anything yet."

Read more: Midfielder relishing Wembley atmosphere

Middlesbrough beat Norwich twice during the regular season — 1-0 away and 4-0 at home — but Tettey is not worried. To him, being regarded as underdogs can be an advantage.

Tettey should have no problem there. He made his Champions League debut for Rosenborg away at Real Madrid and also featured in the Europa League regularly with French side Rennes.

Yet they pale in comparison to this.

‘I haven’t played a play-off final before,’ he said. ‘So for me it will be like playing in a World Cup and winning the final.’

Read more: Patrick Bamford not certain to start for Middlesbrough in Championship play-off final, according to Aitor Karanka
2mas
Sjef

PostPosted: 14.06.2015 10:45    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lustig:

The defender had been going strong at the start of the season but his bad luck started when he suffered a hamstring injury while on international duty in November that kept him out until January 2015.

The Swede made a stunning return for the Bhoys when he bagged an emphatic double as a second-half substitute against Motherwell at Celtic Park on January 21, but he managed only two more games after that before he suffered an ankle knock in the cup match against Dundee.

Early on, initial personal assessment of the injury left the Hoops star hopeful of a speedy return but full diagnosis later revealed damage to his ankle ligaments and bruising to the bone.

(...)

“Now the last couple of weeks I feel like I’m finally progressing. I’ve been outside running and been involved in some passing exercises so hopefully I can be ready for the pre-season.

“It’s really refreshing to get back outside and train. It’s really hard to just be in the gym just doing the bike for three months – that’s not much fun and it takes a certain mental strength.”

Read more: Lustig intent on hitting the ground running

Three teams representing [Ipswich] Town are taking part in the annual Supporters Cup in Oslo today.

The tournament, which has been run by the Supporterunionen for Britisk Fotball for more than 20 years, is a six-a-side competition involving 40 teams made up of more than 1,000 Norwegian supporters of British clubs.

(...)

The Blues teams also have a smattering of star quality with former Rosenborg midfielder and diehard Town fan Ronny Støbakk, who played in Champions League for the Trondheim-based club, playing for one of the sides.

Read more: Norwegian Blues in Tournament Action
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> English forum All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 4 of 10

Jump to:  

Utviklet av phpBB. Tilrettelagt for RBKweb.

ANNONSE
SITATET
© 1999-2024 RBKweb