RBKweb
 OM RBKweb
 ANNONSEINFORMASJON
 RSS-KANAL
 ARKIV
 TA KONTAKT
SØK I ARTIKLER
Debattforum

Alle kan lese innleggene, men man må registrere seg for å delta aktivt i diskusjonene.
Everyone can read the posts, but you have to register before writing your own posts.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   StatistikkStatistikk   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Former players
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
2mas
Sjef

PostPosted: 07.12.2016 17:43    Post subject: Reply with quote

If it was not made clear enough during the 2016 season, Mix Diskerud’s future lies somewhere other than at Yankee Stadium.

Diskerud found himself in New York City FC purgatory this past season, as he went from regular contributor to out-of-favor reserve. The 26-year-old midfielder and US national team pool player was dropped completely from the 18-man roster back in early June, and seen only once thereafter in an October friendly vs. Liga MX side Necaxa during that month’s international break.

“He is looking for playing time,” NYCFC head coach Patrick Vieira said on Tuesday morning.

“We are having a discussion with him and try to find the best way to satisfy Mix and ourself.”

Reasd more: Out of the Mix: NYCFC looking to move out-of-favor midfielder Diskerud
2mas
Sjef

PostPosted: 11.12.2016 15:56    Post subject: Reply with quote

Celtic boss Brendan Rodgers has revealed the club are negotiating a new deal for Swedish defender Mikael Lustig.

(...)

“He’s 29 and it’s probably going to be the last major contract. When you get to that age you want to make sure everything is right.
If he plays until he’s 35, he’s got another six years. That’s 72 pay packets left in his left.

“That’s it, then he’s done. That has to last him for the rest of his life. So he wants to get as much in there as he can. That’s the game.

“But he wants to be here and Mikael knows I want him here. It’s a relaxed situation, there’s no drama.”

Read more: Brendan Rodgers reveals Celtic closing in on new deal for Mikael Lustig
2mas
Sjef

PostPosted: 04.01.2017 21:15    Post subject: Reply with quote

Portland Timbers acquire defender Roy Miller

Miller will remain with Saprissa through the end of February, participating in the club’s 2016-17 Scotiabank CONCACAF Champions League fixtures before joining the Timbers ahead of the 2017 MLS campaign.

“Roy is a player with six years of experience in MLS and is excited by this opportunity to return to the league,” said Gavin Wilkinson, general manager and president of soccer for the Timbers.

“He is a proven player who has been an integral part of Saprissa’s recent success, and we look forward to him making similar contributions with the Timbers.”
2mas
Sjef

PostPosted: 17.01.2017 22:54    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mikael Lustig ready to commit future to Celtic this week
2mas
Sjef

PostPosted: 24.01.2017 18:48    Post subject: Reply with quote

Diskerud is being left off the preseason roster, that could indicate that a move is in the works. A transfer is just what the doctor ordered for Mix. Given his past exploits for the U.S., he’s still bound to find value somewhere in the league or possibly back in Scandinavia. And he’s still just 26, which is far too early to call time on a career. Just ask Alejandro Bedoya, who used a good run with Helsingborg in Sweden to secure a move to FC Nantes at the same age. If he can find a club who can integrate him into the attack and play up his strengths, as he found at Rosenborg and in fits and starts under Bob Bradley and Jurgen Klinsmann, he could feasibly work his way back into international contention.

The only sure thing about Diskerud’s situation is that it still involves being buried on the depth chart at NYC in just about every way. It’ll be up to Mix to see if he can work his way out.

Read more: A Series of Mix Diskerud Events
2mas
Sjef

PostPosted: 28.01.2017 13:03    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hapoel Tel Aviv have signed free agent John Chibuike on a two-and-a-year deal.

The former Enugu Rangers and Rosenborg forward ended his contract with Swedish side AIK at the end of the 2016 season, due to inadequate playing time, and has now signed a deal with the HaMoshava Stadium outfit until end of the 2018-2019 season.

Read more: Hapoel Tel Aviv sign John Chibuike
2mas
Sjef

PostPosted: 29.01.2017 10:59    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gamboa:

“For the first six months at West Brom under Alan Irvine, it was good. But then Tony Pulis came in and I had no chance at all — not even on the bench.

“Pulis had no trust in me. You know what he’s like as a manager, he was never going to use me. That’s the difference. To play for his team, I think I needed a pair of high heels. I asked my wife if I could borrow a pair for training!

“My confidence suffered at West Brom, of course it did. It was difficult for me.

“Thankfully, I always got a chance with my national team. That was good for me, at least I could go away with Costa Rica and play 90 minutes for two games.

“But as soon as I got back to my club, it would be the same situation again.

“I knew someone would come for me and change it. Thankfully I got the perfect club in Celtic.”

(...)

Gamboa has spent much of the campaign as back-up to Mikael Lustig although he is confident he can make the right-back position his own.

He said: “Mikael has been here a long time and I respect him a lot. When he played at Rosenborg I was also in Norwegian football so I remember him.

“I really admire him, he’s a good player, but I’m here to give my best and the gaffer will decide who plays.

“It’s a good competition with both of us fit now. That’s good for the club because they have two good options. The gaffer has the problem, not me.”

Read more: Cristian Gamboa says Tony Pulis made him feel so small he considered wearing wife’s high heels

14 games for Celtic - so far.
2mas
Sjef

PostPosted: 03.02.2017 18:48    Post subject: Reply with quote

The San Jose Earthquakes have agreed in principle on a deal to bring FC Lucerne and Albania midfielder Jahmir Hyka to the club, a Major League Soccer source has told ESPN FC.

(...)

The source said Hyka will earn a salary of around $500,000, meaning the Quakes will have to use targeted allocation money to get him under the designated player threshold of $480,625.

San Jose also had to pay an undisclosed transfer fee to Lucerne in order to bring Hyka in before the start of the season.

Hyka is primarily a left-side midfielder who has been with the Swiss club for parts of the past six seasons. In that time he has made 180 league and cup appearances, scoring 21 goals.

Prior to that he has spent time with hometown club FK Tirana, Norwegian side Rosenborg, German club Mainz, and Panionios in Greece. Hyka has made 38 appearances for Albania's national team, scoring two goals.

Read more: San Jose Earthquakes reach deal to sign midfielder Jahmir Hyka - source

Good luck!
kindikit
Junior

PostPosted: 07.02.2017 22:58    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you Ole...
https://m.youtube.com/wat...0vIo0VFfAE

Tommel'n opp! Tommel'n opp! Tommel'n opp!
kindikit
Junior

PostPosted: 07.02.2017 23:04    Post subject: Reply with quote

Last edited by kindikit on 07.02.2017 23:07; edited 1 time in total
kindikit
Junior

PostPosted: 07.02.2017 23:06    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.asse.fr/fr/Act...e--ac18805
MikkelBille
Proff

PostPosted: 07.02.2017 23:13    Post subject: Reply with quote

kindikit wrote:
Thank you Ole...
https://m.youtube.com/wat...0vIo0VFfAE

Tommel'n opp! Tommel'n opp! Tommel'n opp!

Usikker på hva dette gjør i denne tråden, men uansett. Dette er jo vårt. Feil.

Edit: Ikke i den forstand at dette er copyright Rosenborg BK, langt derifra, men som tidligere skikkelse på laget burde du la være mtp den oppmerksomheten vi fikk for det. Ole står visst med micen...

Last edited by MikkelBille on 07.02.2017 23:19; edited 1 time in total
kindikit
Junior

PostPosted: 07.02.2017 23:27    Post subject: Reply with quote

Im very sorry but im not able to understand norwegian language. It was Just a message to congratulate Ole and Alex, your previous players...
2mas
Sjef

PostPosted: 07.02.2017 23:32    Post subject: Reply with quote

I moved your posts.
kindikit
Junior

PostPosted: 07.02.2017 23:34    Post subject: Reply with quote

Perfect. Thank you
2mas
Sjef

PostPosted: 07.02.2017 23:39    Post subject: Reply with quote

Selnæs on this topic Smile
kindikit
Junior

PostPosted: 07.02.2017 23:51    Post subject: Reply with quote

Interesting to ses that you have always a look on your players and on saint-Etienne 😊
Dont you think that soderlund will go back soon at rosenborg?
He was excellent on sunday...
Mustrum Ridcully
Legende

PostPosted: 07.02.2017 23:57    Post subject: Reply with quote

We like to keep tabs on our old players, yes. But l don`t think Søderlund will return, and frankly l don`t want him to either. We need someone better.

Welcome to the forum btw!
kindikit
Junior

PostPosted: 08.02.2017 00:13    Post subject: Reply with quote

I understand. Soderlund is not a top player... But we will not forget his goal against Lyon last year...

And we will not forget also bjorn kvarme !!
Mustrum Ridcully
Legende

PostPosted: 08.02.2017 00:42    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ha ha, no a winning goal against, and l quote: "the goat fuckers from shit town" is something that`ll secure his place in your hearts for ever.
2mas
Sjef

PostPosted: 08.02.2017 22:31    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would say that one of Kvarme's last matches for Rosenborg, was one of his best: Miracle at Mestalla
2mas
Sjef

PostPosted: 11.02.2017 12:19    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lustig, who had earlier attempted a spectacular, if unsuccessful, overhead kick, had a big hand in Dembele’s third goal. The right back supplied the penultimate pass of an intricate move with a rabona. That a player in his position attempted such an audacious manoeuvre highlighted that confidence is sky high in this Celtic team.

“I don’t practice it (the rabona) in training,” he said.

“It’s something I have tried before, but it is going to be a big thing when it is part of a goal. It was just an instinctive thing. It’s not as if I’m thinking of doing it before the game, I’m not that type of player. But I got the ball and it was on my left foot, so I thought ‘why not?’.”

Read more: Mikael Lustig buys into Brendan Rodgers’ vision at Celtic
2mas
Sjef

PostPosted: 16.02.2017 22:47    Post subject: Reply with quote

“We have fantastic fans, a great atmosphere,” Selnaes said.

“I feel like the football and the club is really, really important in the city.

“If you win and do well, everyone in the city is happy and if you don’t do well it sucks a bit.

“It’s very important here and I think when you live in St Etienne, you have a relationship to the club and understand that the club is really important there. It’s a special city.”

Read more: St Etienne star talks love for Man Utd and boyhood heroes
2mas
Sjef

PostPosted: 17.02.2017 18:21    Post subject: Reply with quote

His teammate is a funny guy.
2mas
Sjef

PostPosted: 11.03.2017 00:33    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mix Diskerud has joined IFK Göteborg on loan.

The midfielder has agreed to join the Gothenburg-based outfit until August 27, 2017.

Read more: Diskerud Joins IFK Göteborg on Loan
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> English forum All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 6 of 10

Jump to:  

Utviklet av phpBB. Tilrettelagt for RBKweb.

ANNONSE
SITATET
© 1999-2024 RBKweb