RBKweb
 OM RBKweb
 ANNONSEINFORMASJON
 RSS-KANAL
 ARKIV
 TA KONTAKT
SØK I ARTIKLER
Debattforum

Alle kan lese innleggene, men man må registrere seg for å delta aktivt i diskusjonene.
Everyone can read the posts, but you have to register before writing your own posts.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   StatistikkStatistikk   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Alexander Tettey
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Gerrit
Rutinert

PostPosted: 04.09.2008 23:19    Post subject: Reply with quote

2mas wrote:
Tettey however may play in the Champions League, but this is not relevant when it comes to Racing Santander this season.

Are you sure that you can represent another team in Europe when it is not the same European cup? After all the UEFA Cup and the CL are somewhat interlinked due to the nrs 3 from every group going to the UEFA Cup.

In Belgium, Marrouane Fellaini played for Standard only in the Ch.League qualifiers prior to his transfer to Everton who play UEFA Cup. He cannot play for Everton in Europe until new year, even though with Standard he only played CL qualifiers and no actual UEFA Cup game (the fact Standard now goes to UEFA Cup after losing the qualifier may change the situation?)

Are you sure someone playing UEFA Cup with one club can still play CL with another club the same season? I thought only Intertoto was excluded, hence why Kone could still play for us in Intertoto without risking to not be eligible for Cluj in the Champions League...

2mas
Sjef

PostPosted: 22.12.2008 18:01    Post subject: Reply with quote

Greek romours tell Rosenborg have rejected a €1.5M bid from Olympiakos. The same source is claiming the price tag on Tettey is €4M.
mrstpatsfc
Senior

PostPosted: 22.12.2008 19:50    Post subject: Reply with quote

dont think it would be much of a step up if any for him.think he would be better suited in trondheim
2mas
Sjef

PostPosted: 08.06.2009 09:54    Post subject: Reply with quote

Almeria made an inquiry (not formal bid) on €2m

Hoftun won't comment, but has seemingly rejected the bid.
2mas
Sjef

PostPosted: 09.06.2009 19:13    Post subject: Reply with quote

El Almería da dos millones de euros por Banor Tettey
2mas
Sjef

PostPosted: 13.06.2009 11:59    Post subject: Reply with quote

Almeria increased they bid from €2M to €3M: El Almería ya ofrece tres millones por Tettey

Quote:
The interest in Almería Banor Alexander Tettey, the Rosenborg midfielder is clear, but is not willing to sign at any price. Planted at three million and now it is up to the Norwegian team to consider whether the offer is sufficient. Hugo Sanchez will not stop until a man of guarantees for the midfield and Almería in the 2009-10 campaign can turn around mediocentro born in Ghana but with Norwegian nationality.

Almeria has the two million and a half and plans Mané that Real Madrid do the same with the five that has cost the repechage striker Alvaro Negredo. The delay in depositing the money into the Professional Football League could slow down operations rojiblanco leader who, on the other hand, not in a hurry when it comes to chips. Not surprisingly, this is the campaign that Alfonso Garcia performed less additions since it is the president of Spain. And that is averaging 11 players a year since the 2003-04 campaign decided to become majority shareholder in the club.

The TASO Rosenborg to his star in around four million euros but declined to negotiate. If the answer to the three offered by the Almeria, negative, Alfonso put half a million more on the table. But there ends the story. The Norwegian set to be decided. If no access, the business ends without agreement. Tettey could become the star of Almería for next season. In Almeria and has been named the new Eman, which could be rojiblanco but eventually ended up in the ranks of Real Betis. The team is to regain almeriense reference in the core that was lost with the departure of Brazilian Felipe Melo and now without Iriney, leaving Juanito and Soriano, whose job is defensive or Crown and Julio Alvarez, who are better in mediapunta.

Tapia wants to see from Juanito verdiblanco
Antonio Tapia would like to see in verdiblanco malagueño Juanito. Sevillians as reported by various media, the former coach of Malaga want your countryman to be a key to the core, further taking into consideration that Eman and Memhet Aurelio, undisputed this season, have all the papers to leave the club Seville. But if Arsenal wants to take Juanito will have to pull book. The tender in which the remaining free malagueño was only intended to Malaga. Heliópolis should pay for the transfer of a player who just left a year contract in the ranks of Almería. Even so, Juanito told the Almería and its intention to comply which diminishes as Alberto Benito reported in this newspaper.

Almeria are accordingly willing to increase even more, to €3.5M.

Another aspect, is the fact that the EUR/NOK exchange has increased to 8.86 NOK this week (historical around 8.00 NOK).
2mas
Sjef

PostPosted: 16.06.2009 22:55    Post subject: Reply with quote

Almeria calling off the deal after €4M claim from Rosenborg.
RBKalle
Rutinert

PostPosted: 16.06.2009 23:42    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good for both parts.

RBK still need Tettey, and Tettey still needs to refine his crafts before moving on and abroad.
Olivier
Junior

PostPosted: 23.06.2009 15:12    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi!
I am a supporter of Rennes in France! And I would like to know if you can give us the qualities and defects of A. Tettey ...? I ask you this information because we have heard some rumors that lead us to say that A.tettey should arrive soon in Rennes! You know more?

I am sorry for my English, I hope you understand ...

Good luck for your championship!
Regards, Rennes Go!
Bruttern
Proff

PostPosted: 23.06.2009 15:30    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alexander Tettey has had a tremendous season so far. He is perhaps one of the 3-4 young players of biggest potential in Norway - and has been compared with players like Essien (Chelsea).

To quote wikipedia: "He is a defensive midfielder and plays as a deep-lying playmaker for the Ghana national football team, but is deployed all over the pitch at Chelsea due to his versatility." You could say some of the same about Tettey, but his strength is perhgaps not as a "playmaker" but more in the second part of the quote: deployed all over the pitch due to his versatility. He can typically be part of a defensive break at his own box, and end up scoring on the other side of the field 15 seconds later.

A typical criticism has been that as much as he generates a lot of goal scoring opportunities, he's not a goal scorer himself. This has however changed this year, and Tettey has so far 5 goals in 14 games from his defensive midfield position.

Tettey has taken the step from being a talent to being the best player on the best team in Norway so far in 2009. But he still has untapped potential, and is under a long-term contract with Rosenborg. Whichever club wants to buy him would have to be prepared to pay close to 4 million Euro.
HoldBrillan
Veteran

PostPosted: 23.06.2009 15:33    Post subject: Reply with quote

He is shit, plays in our second team.
Sjef

PostPosted: 30.06.2009 14:48    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rennes bid of €3.5M

RBK have not responded.
Skotten
Rutinert

PostPosted: 01.07.2009 18:36    Post subject: Reply with quote

Code:
He is shit, plays in our second team.

A bit harsh but I can see where you're coming from. Can we really turn down 3.5 million euros for a player not in the firs team?

I don't think so, and I don't think we should.
georgios
Veteran

PostPosted: 01.07.2009 19:02    Post subject: Reply with quote

He was beeing ironic, saying he is bad so they should look for someone else. Smile
2mas
Sjef

PostPosted: 31.07.2009 18:49    Post subject: Reply with quote

Set to sign for Rennes

The initial bid was €3.5M. Guess the final transfer fee was around €4M.
Skotten
Rutinert

PostPosted: 01.08.2009 12:08    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great fee, we should be able to strength significantly with this and Sappy's possible fee.
2mas
Sjef

PostPosted: 01.08.2009 12:54    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nja, our budget is transfers out for 22M NOK. Even including this, the total budget deficit is 30M NOK.

Around 40M paid for Tettey will in theory say our deficit is reduced to 10M, but the decline in tickets sales etc. means the deficit still could be around 20M.

Therefore I don't think we will use several tens of millions on new players.
Skotten
Rutinert

PostPosted: 04.08.2009 22:36    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ah, slightly disspointing.

I think we all accept we have enough to win the league. Molde will probably fight until the very end but we should be ok.

In Europe next year will be tough if we don't add quality. That's for next year I guess.

Goodluck Tettey, hopefully he will do ok there.
2mas
Sjef

PostPosted: 05.08.2009 11:24    Post subject: Reply with quote

Supporters of Les Rouge et Noir will have heard of Tettey's burgeoning reputation, and will be even more upbeat after his assessment of his own attributes.

"I am a defensive player but I can also score goals, as I have been able to do at Rosenborg," he told Rennes's official website.

"People say I have the same profile and the same qualities as Michael Essien, that's to say speed and power.

"I hope to be able to play as quickly as possible so I can bring these qualities to the club."

Read more: Tettey: I'm like Essien
2mas
Sjef

PostPosted: 06.08.2009 12:05    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rennes head coach Frederic Antonetti, who was the man who unearthed Essien, is not convinced his new charge can quite scale the heights attained by the former Bastia man.

“He's a complete midfielder,” he explained.

“He's good at winning the ball, he's powerful, always up to something and he can get forward quickly as well. That said it is too early to say whether he'll reach Essien's level. Tettey is not as massive for starters.”

Read more: Alexander Tettey Pleased To Have Completed Move To Stade Rennais
2mas
Sjef

PostPosted: 05.05.2021 19:36    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tettey is constructing a new house for his family in Trondheim and the current Norwich player has stressed his long-term plan would be to settle in the Norwegian city.

“I will definitely get a lot of questions about the way forward in the near future. My family and I are building a house in Trondheim now, and it will be finished in a short time. The plan has been, and still is, to settle there. But I’m not sure what I’ll be doing then,” Tettey added.

On the possibility of returning to his former club Rosenborg, he said:

“I feel like it’s football I can do, it’s been my job for almost 20 years now and I don’t disregard the fact that there will be something in football that I’m going to continue with.

“Nine seasons in English football erode body and mind. I will therefore spend time with the family to find out what I want to spend my time on in the future,” Tettey concluded.

Read more: Tettey speaks to Norwegian media about Norwich City exit – And plans for future
Jitta138
Proff

PostPosted: 06.05.2021 19:50    Post subject: Reply with quote

Should we get Dario Zahora and Kristoffer Aasbak back in as well?
2mas
Sjef

PostPosted: 06.05.2021 19:58    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not so fond of Tettey? Wink
Jitta138
Proff

PostPosted: 07.05.2021 19:17    Post subject: Reply with quote

Of course not, I would be really happy to see him back. But it started to feel like a Friends reunion.

That being said, I wouldn't mind the class of Selnaes, Svensson, Sorloth & Midtsjo back in a couple of years if it is not asking for too much. D Berntsen can tag along if he wants to
2mas
Sjef

PostPosted: 12.05.2021 19:27    Post subject: Reply with quote

Signed today.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> English forum All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to:  

Utviklet av phpBB. Tilrettelagt for RBKweb.

ANNONSE
SITATET
© 1999-2024 RBKweb