RBKweb
 OM RBKweb
 ANNONSEINFORMASJON
 RSS-KANAL
 ARKIV
 TA KONTAKT
SØK I ARTIKLER
Debattforum

Alle kan lese innleggene, men man må registrere seg for å delta aktivt i diskusjonene.
Everyone can read the posts, but you have to register before writing your own posts.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   StatistikkStatistikk   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Former players
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

View previous topic :: View next topic  
2mas
Sjef

PostPosted: 23.01.2021 17:25    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ross County have signed teenage defender Leo Hjelde on loan from Celtic for the rest of the season.

The left-sided Norwegian, 17, moved to Celtic from Rosenborg in 2019 and recently signed a new contract.

County manager John Hughes said he was pleased to add "young, hungry talent".

Read more: Ross County add Celtic teenager Leo Hjelde on loan

Straight into the team against Rangers today. Tommel'n opp!

Other news: Trondsen back in training, while Vitesse want to keep Rasmussen.
2mas
Sjef

PostPosted: 04.02.2021 18:52    Post subject: Reply with quote

CF Montréal announced on Wednesday that they have acquired forward Bjørn Johnsen, from South Korean Premier League club Ulsan Hyundai. Johnsen signed a two-year contract with an option for 2023 using Targeted Allocation Money. The agreement will be confirmed upon reception of his international transfer certificate and medical examination.

“We are pleased with the acquisition of such a seasoned player, with extended experience in Europe and Asia”, said CF Montréal sporting director, Olivier Renard.

“Bjørn is a big and very mobile striker. He has shown his capacity to score goals in all the clubs he has played for in the past, and with the Norwegian national team.”

Read more: CF Montréal acquires forward Bjørn Johnsen
2mas
Sjef

PostPosted: 07.04.2021 17:46    Post subject: Reply with quote

Saints are also keeping tabs on Celtic youngster Leo Hjelde who is on loan with Premiership strugglers Ross County.

Read more: Rangers and Celtic kids Kyle McClelland and Leo Hjelde tracked by Southampton
2mas
Sjef

PostPosted: 13.04.2021 16:29    Post subject: Reply with quote

Leo Hjelde has been tipped as "the next Virgil van Dijk" by Ross County manager John Hughes.

(...)

"The quality he has shown, the physical challenge, playing real men's football and standing up to it - it's been a wonderful experience for Leo.

"Before he came, Leeds United were after him. I think he had to sign an extension to his contract for the loan to go through."

Read ore: Celtic's Leo Hjelde tipped as 'next Van Dijk' as Leeds United interest is revealed
2mas
Sjef

PostPosted: 22.04.2021 19:43    Post subject: Reply with quote

New York City FC defender Malte Amundsen is settling in nicely with his new teammates. The defender agreed to join NYCFC from Danish side Vejle in February but only managed to complete the move earlier this month after receiving his visa. The 23-year-old was able to make his debut for the Boys in Blue against D.C. United at the weekend and speaking on Tuesday revealed he has found it easy to settle into the group.

“I would say that everyone has been very nice and maybe even nicer than what I expected,” Amundsen said. “Of course, there’s always some relation between Scandinavian players and so I’ve been talking Danish with Gudi [Thorarinsson] I’ve been talking Danish with Anton [Tinnerholm], and they’re trying to help me out as much as possible, so that’s very great. But also to mention all the others, they have also been amazing.”

Read more: Malte Amundsen: MLS Can Make Me Better
2mas
Sjef

PostPosted: 23.04.2021 17:18    Post subject: Reply with quote

Leo Hjelde interview
2mas
Sjef

PostPosted: 04.07.2021 12:49    Post subject: Reply with quote

Former AZ and Rosenborg right back Jonas Svensson could be the man to solve Celtic's right back problems following his release from the Dutch club.

Social Media reports suggest that Svensson could be on the move to Parkhead with the 28-year-old free agent looking a very attractive proposition for the club.

Svensson has vast amounts of experience playing in the Tippeligaen and Eredevise, as well as , a host of European appearances.

He also has 23 caps for the Norwegian national side. If he completes the move to Parkhead he would be the sixth Norwegian to sign for the club.

Read more: Transfer news RECAP look back overe all of Friday's rumours and done deals

Ambitious Turkish club Adana Demirspor have signed forward Babajide David Akintola from Danish club FC Midtjylland.

Adana Demirspor, who finished as champions in the Turkish lower league and will feature in the top flight in the new season, agreed to pay a transfer fee of a Million Euros for him.

Last season, the 25-year-old forward played on loan at Turkish Super Lig revelation Hatayspor.

He scored six goals in 35 appearances as the newly promoted club finished a surprising sixth on the Super Lig table.

Rea more: David Akintola joins new Turkish club from FC Midtjylland
2mas
Sjef

PostPosted: 26.07.2021 21:15    Post subject: Reply with quote

Leeds are in negotiations with Celtic's Leo Hjelde over a potensial move down south.

Read more: The Ahtletic
2mas
Sjef

PostPosted: 16.10.2021 18:15    Post subject: Reply with quote

It appeared the main chapters of Diskerud's career had already been written by this point but, in January 2018, he signed a four-and-a-half year contract with Manchester City. A stunning dream move, a football fairy tale? In reality, it was all about money.

Man City signing Diskerud enabled NYCFC, a member of the City Football Group, to reduce their wage bill. Man City could then sell the player for a profit using the kudos of him being attached to the bigger-name club. His move wasn't even officially announced by the Citizens, but rather his sponsor, Umbro.

(...)

He was eventually sold on by Man City to Turkish club Denzilispor for an undisclosed fee in January 2021 and now his nomadic career has taken him to Cyprus with Omonia Nicosia.

Remarkably, he is still only 31, meaning he there is still time for him to play in a few more countries, and add a few more chapters to this bizarre tale.

Read more: Nomad, poet and Man City's weirdest signing: The strange career of former USMNT midfielder Mix Diskerud
2mas
Sjef

PostPosted: 06.12.2021 21:02    Post subject: Reply with quote

Zachariassen:

– You haven't lived anywhere else other than Norway. Did you have a hard time moving to Hungary?

– It was a big change in my life. I changed not only a club and a city but a country. Suddenly, everyone around me started speaking English, there was a lot of culture mixing in the dressing room. It's interesting to experience that. As we prepare for training, they speak French in one corner, Serbian in the other, and German in the third.

– And Norwegian in the fourth, right?

– Tokmac Nguen and I really do speak in our native language, and Franck Boli understands everything in Norwegian, but I mostly speak English to the others. Luckily, I settled in quickly, the teammates accepted me, and we became more and more fond of Budapest; it is a beautiful city.

– Is your family also having a good time?

– Our daughter was born a few months ago back home in Norway. She came to Budapest when she was three weeks old, and says everything is beautiful here... Joking aside, my wife is also having fun in Hungary.

– Do you enjoy being a father?

– Very much so. My life has changed a lot in this. As my wife put it, the video game era is over... I enjoy every moment of my time with my little girl.

Read more: Kristoffer Zachariassen wasn’t interested in crab fishing
2mas
Sjef

PostPosted: 15.02.2022 22:57    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brattbakk:

“There was interest in me from Italy, Greece and France because I was playing really well for Rosenborg.

“In the end, it was Celtic that made the strongest move and I don’t think the negotiations lasted long because they wanted me and it was an easy choice for me.

Read more: Harald Brattbakk: I loved my time at Celtic and I wish I stayed longer
2mas
Sjef

PostPosted: 17.06.2022 16:49    Post subject: Reply with quote

Norwegian striker Erik Botheim has been watched by Rangers.

The former Rosenborg star, 22, is on Gers’ shortlist this summer.

Football Scotland understands he is an option for Gio van Bronckhorst with next season in mind.

Read more: Erik Botheim watched by Rangers as Norway striker emerges as possible transfer target
Jitta138
Proff

PostPosted: 01.08.2022 18:05    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.football-oranj...latasaray/

Midtsjo joining Galatasaray is an amazing transfer for a person like me, who watched Midtsjo develop and become a good player then join my native club. But there is a side of me that feels that Galatasaray is not a good match atm for Midtsjo, as there are management issues, and a great deal of change within the club. Combined with immense pressure from the supporters, I am afraid this might not work

Still, best of luck Fredrik!
2mas
Sjef

PostPosted: 07.09.2022 19:04    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tommy Leigh’s 76th-minute strike looked to have handed Accrington a point before March swept in a ball from Chelsea loanee Bryan Fiabema.

(...)

Manager Ian Burchnall praised his young Forest Green side as they claimed the narrow victory.

(...)

The former Notts County boss hailed the impact of Bryan Fiabema, who teed up March’s winner with his first touch.

He added: “I spoke to people in Rosenborg about him and you aren’t a bad player if you are at Chelsea – he had a positive impact but I’m not sure about his hair cut.”

Read more: Fans hit back after Twitter users mock attendance for Forest Green and Accrington fixture
2mas
Sjef

PostPosted: 02.01.2023 21:58    Post subject: Reply with quote

Orange County SC has announced the signing of Danish forward Emil Nielsen, pending league and federation approval. Nielsen brings a championship pedigree with him to Orange County, having won the Norwegian top-flight championship and the Norwegian cup with Rosenborg BK in 2015.

“I’m really happy to make the move to Orange County,” Nielsen said.

“I can’t wait to get out there and hopefully make a big impact on the team. I have had some great years in Lyngby and thank them for everything, but now I’m looking forward to the next chapter of my career.”

Read more: ORANGE COUNTY SC ADD GOAL SCORING EXPERIENCE WITH SIGNING OF DANISH FORWARD EMIL NIELSEN
2mas
Sjef

PostPosted: 11.02.2023 20:32    Post subject: Reply with quote

Akintola:

It is so scary at the moment because the death toll is increasing. The city where my club is based is not actually affected by the earthquake. I have never experienced this in my life watching people on television lose their lives and valuables while others scamper for safety from one city to another. Our city, Adana at the moment is filled with those who lost their homes to the earthquake. But efforts are being made to ensure we stay safe here and pray that this ends soonest because the death recorded so far is not good at all, but again those lives rescued makes all of us very happy. The way some of the survivors are living is not nice at all. Looking out through the window blinds, I see groups of survivors wrap themselves in blankets, sitting on plastic chairs trying to keep themselves warm around a fire because it’s freezing cold here. Some also stay in mosques and other parts on the streets.

How scared were you when the earthquake begun?

I was very scared because we felt the tremor like they were drilling a wall close to your house. I stayed close to the windows most times not to be caught off guard and if I had to run for safety, but soon after we were contacted by our club that our city was safe and that we should not panic. But nobody believed that until we attended training. Watching off your shoulders isn’t really the best way to live because nobody knows what would happen next.

Read more: We live in fear after earthquake – Turkey-based Nigerian footballer Babajide
2mas
Sjef

PostPosted: 26.02.2023 20:03    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jebali made his debut for Gamba Osaka in the 1-1 game against Sagan Tosu yesterday:

"I have worked very hard to be ready for this, and the medical staff have taken very good care of me, also. I think I am getting close to peak performance and I can definitely say that for the next game I will be at 100%. I think it was the right decision by the manager today, he wanted to give me some minutes... it's getting better."

Read more: Exclusive Interview with Issam Jebali
2mas
Sjef

PostPosted: 06.03.2023 22:29    Post subject: Reply with quote

‘A Night with Scott Brown & Mikael Lustig’ proudly presented by Shaun Ennis, promises to entertain every Celtic supporter as the two fan favourites mark their return to the city with a host of special guests lined up to join them on the night.

And better yet, net proceeds from the event will be donated to Celtic FC Foundation.

Tony Hamilton, Chief Executive of Celtic FC Foundation said:

“This is set to be an outstanding event, centred around two magnificent characters in our Club’s history in Scott Brown and Mikael Lustig – and I’m excited to see more special guests announced as we approach May 18.

Read more: A Night With Scott Brown & Mikael Lustig: tickets on sale now to STH

“I hope it’s going to be a good night. We’ll see how my chat is that night! I’m just delighted to go back with Lusto (Mikael Lustig) as well, because I’ve not seen him since he left.

“We’ve kept in touch with text messages and phone calls, but we’ve not actually had the chance to meet up.

Read more: Scott Brown: Hydro event will be a great night with Celtic fans
2mas
Sjef

PostPosted: 09.03.2023 18:23    Post subject: Reply with quote

A chat with ALEX GERSBACH: Seven-year Euro stint, football's great age debate and what Aussie youngsters need to know
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> English forum All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
Page 10 of 10

Jump to:  

Utviklet av phpBB. Tilrettelagt for RBKweb.

ANNONSE
SITATET
© 1999-2024 RBKweb