RBKweb
 OM RBKweb
 ANNONSEINFORMASJON
 RSS-KANAL
 ARKIV
 TA KONTAKT
SØK I ARTIKLER
Debattforum

Alle kan lese innleggene, men man må registrere seg for å delta aktivt i diskusjonene.
Everyone can read the posts, but you have to register before writing your own posts.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   StatistikkStatistikk   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
EURO 2012 - Poland & Ukraine

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Choob
Junior

PostPosted: 02.05.2007 19:04    Post subject: EURO 2012 - Poland & Ukraine Reply with quote

So... We all know, that EURO 2012 will be organised in Poland & Ukraine. I'm of course Polish, so can't be objective. What are your feelings about that? Very Happy
Skammels10
Veteran

PostPosted: 02.05.2007 19:10    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think it's exciting to have new nations hosting the championship. I just hope and pray that Norway will participate in it. Wink
Jon Irenicus
Veteran

PostPosted: 02.05.2007 19:14    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lucky you! I guess us hosting the championship will be the only way for us to get to be in it...
Choob
Junior

PostPosted: 02.05.2007 19:19    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hehe, try your luck, maybe you'll host EURO 2016 Wink Few years ago I would also say, that hosting is our only chance to be on EURO, but now, when we have Leo Beenhakker (God bless him), it's 90% chance to play in Austria & Switzerland Very Happy
germain
Proff

PostPosted: 08.05.2007 16:47    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm very positive about Poland and Ukraine winning. Personally I had hoped for Hungary/Croatia, but I knew it wasn't very realistic. And in that case P/U was the best alternative!
Gerrit
Rutinert

PostPosted: 31.07.2007 23:05    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think this is great. We could have been stuck with once again England or Italy but UEFA went for something new. Which is great. Given the rise of Eastern European football, it was about time that they got their tournament sometimes.

I would fancy attending a few games and making a holiday meanwhile. Especially Ukraine always attracted me. It has a vibrant modern capital and a bit further on there is nothing but desolate villages far from the populated world... Also, the Tsjernobyl area (which is very restricted when it comes to visitors) is very interesting to drive through, it is like a ghost town but with the houses looking like there was a vibrant town life going on only yesterday. Ukraine looks like a great place to visit I'd say. Poland ain't too bad neither, they also have very nice women Embarassed Wink

I am glad UEFA opted for something new rather than just choosing for an established nation again. I wonder if this will be the last co-hosted tournament, as UEFA and FIFA seem to strain from further co-hostings...

2mas
Sjef

PostPosted: 04.09.2010 00:34    Post subject: Reply with quote

Perfect start:

Iceland - Norway 1-2
Portugal - Cyprus 4-4
Skotten
Rutinert

PostPosted: 04.09.2010 22:00    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cyprus could be a tough team to beat though for Norge.
Skotten
Rutinert

PostPosted: 07.09.2010 23:56    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good result tonight. Smile
Skotten
Rutinert

PostPosted: 07.06.2011 21:40    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sverige 5-0 Finland. Can we have Hamren back?

Good game from Lustig.
2mas
Sjef

PostPosted: 03.09.2011 14:53    Post subject: Reply with quote

No walk in the Park on Tuesday, but hopefully a good battle between Denmark and Norway.

The good thing with Sweden losing for Hungary yesterday, was of course it improved Norway's chances for becoming best runner-up, going straight to the championship. Tommel'n opp!
2mas
Sjef

PostPosted: 02.05.2012 13:42    Post subject: Reply with quote

The contrasts between the sharply-dressed Hamren and the tracksuited Lagerback could not be more pronounced. Whereas Lagerback's relationship with the media was characterised by distrust and occasional hostility, Hamren is much more open.

Lagerback's Sweden were a compact, conservative collective that were hard to beat, but offered little in attack. Hamren favours a more expansive approach, allowing players to express themselves on the ball, and he has often spoken of how a player's aura or 'shining' is as important as technical ability.

In a country built on consensus, Hamren makes no secret of the fact that he treats players differently in order to get the best out of them.

Read more: Sweden coach Hamren on new peak
2mas
Sjef

PostPosted: 19.05.2012 19:03    Post subject: Reply with quote

There were some speculations that Dorsin might do a sensational Sweden comeback, but Hamrén chose only Lustig among his old Rosenborg pupils.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> English forum All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Utviklet av phpBB. Tilrettelagt for RBKweb.

ANNONSE
SITATET
© 1999-2024 RBKweb