RBKweb
 OM RBKweb
 ANNONSEINFORMASJON
 RSS-KANAL
 ARKIV
 TA KONTAKT
SØK I ARTIKLER
Debattforum

Alle kan lese innleggene, men man må registrere seg for å delta aktivt i diskusjonene.
Everyone can read the posts, but you have to register before writing your own posts.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   StatistikkStatistikk   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Rune Bratseth
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
LAPIS
Junior

PostPosted: 21.11.2004 15:39    Post subject: Rune Bratseth Reply with quote

Hello, jeg am from Germany, i am Fan from VfL Wolfsburg, the leader in the german League. We don´t have a sport-manager yet, and i wish it would be the former werder bremen player rune bratseth. it would be the best man for this positon... what did RBK-Fans think about Rune? Tusen takk venelig hilsen fra germany
Bakklandia
Legende

PostPosted: 21.11.2004 16:32    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't see it as very likely that Rune will leave Rosenborg now. Rune Has an enormous respect among the Rosenborg-fans, and also among all the people that has something to do with Rosenborg and fotball in general. I myself have lost a bit of my respect for him, after what he have done in the last couple of months, but i really think he would do a good job in german fotball, as he still follows it closely, and thereby knows it very well. But, if you want to buy him, I think he will cost you quite a bit of money.
LAPIS
Junior

PostPosted: 21.11.2004 17:04    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you for your answer,

why do you have lost your respect for Rune Bratseth?

I think Money was no Problem for VfL Wolfsburg, 90% of the Club is the Wolfsburg Company "Volkswagen". This time all the Newspapers in Germany says maybe Rudi Wöller would be the new Sports-Direktor in Wolfsburg. But i say since August that the best man for this Job is Rune Bratseth...
LAPIS
Junior

PostPosted: 21.11.2004 17:08    Post subject: Reply with quote

From a German Newspaper:

Er will wegen seiner Kinder zwar lieber in seiner Heimat beim norwegischen Serienmeister Rosenborg Trondheim bleiben, sagt aber über Wolfsburg: „Warum nicht? Sie haben auf europäischer Ebene noch nicht viel erreicht. Ich kann mir aber vorstellen, dass man dort als Sportdirektor einiges bewegen kann.“
Rbker
Junior

PostPosted: 21.11.2004 17:59    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can you translate that?? I don't think Rune B will leave the club, he's done a great job here, and will continue his work. He may not be so popular now, but that's something he's gotta deal with. Taking unpopoular decisions. He's happy to work in the club, I know that for sure.
LAPIS
Junior

PostPosted: 21.11.2004 19:46    Post subject: Reply with quote

LAPIS wrote:
From a German Newspaper:

Er will wegen seiner Kinder zwar lieber in seiner Heimat beim norwegischen Serienmeister Rosenborg Trondheim bleiben, sagt aber über Wolfsburg: „Warum nicht? Sie haben auf europäischer Ebene noch nicht viel erreicht. Ich kann mir aber vorstellen, dass man dort als Sportdirektor einiges bewegen kann.“

It wants because of its children rather in its homeland with the Norwegian series master Trondheim to remain, says however about wolfsburg: "why not? They reached much on European level not yet. I can imagine however that one can move some there as a director of sport.
Bakklandia
Legende

PostPosted: 22.11.2004 10:24    Post subject: Reply with quote

LAPIS wrote:
why do you have lost your respect for Rune Bratseth?

I have lost a bit of my respect for him beacouse the way he choosed to deal with some decicions the club had to make, I think he could have been a little more profesional in the way of dealing whit those problems.
It's nothing that can't bee fixed again, however. It will just take some time before I will give him the same amount of respect as I used to.

I'm glad to hear the money probaly not is a problem. The current status in german football could sure be better on that issue. If Rudi Völler is in the picture, I'm pretty sure that your new sport-manager will NOT be Rune Bratseth. Quite frankley, I'm glad for it.
LAPIS
Junior

PostPosted: 24.11.2004 00:05    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh, Rudi Völler is also in diskussions at Bayer Leverkusen (there he worked bevor he was national Coach)

Rune Bratseth is my Favorit, in Germany the people have an excellente opinion over rune Bratseth. I think Rudi Voeller to Leverkusen will go and not after wolfsburg. At present it is rather calmly become this topic. Officially at the end of November is to be communicated somewhat.

I hope it will be Rune..
2mas
Sjef

PostPosted: 24.11.2004 00:36    Post subject: Reply with quote

A few years ago Bratseth said no when Bayer Leverkusen wanted him as sport manager. The main reason was that his family is well settled here in Trondheim.

I think neither he or his family have changed their minds. In other words: I don't think Wolfsburg will get him.
LAPIS
Junior

PostPosted: 28.11.2004 00:42    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rune stayes Trondheim, Thomas Strunz was the new Sportdirektor in Wolfsburg.

Former Germany star Thomas Strunz has emerged as a candidate for the sports director post at Wolfsburg, who go into their home clash against Hertha Berlin looking to regain top spot in the Bundesliga.

Ottmar Hitzfeld, Rudi Voller and Marco Bode are among those who have already turned down the post which became vacant in August when Peter Pander was sacked.

Strunz has been cagey about a possible appointment, saying: "I'm neither confirming nor denying [it]."

Wolfsburg want to make the appointment by January.

The players have not been distracted, evident by the fact that they spent a month at the top of the table.

However, a 3-1 defeat against Hamburg last weekend, their fourth away loss in a row, saw them overtaken by Bayern Munich.

The defeat came despite Wolfsburg taking the lead with the fastest goal of the season from Thomas Brdaric after only 19 seconds.

Wolfsburg's home record is impressive with six wins and only one defeat from seven games, although Berlin have a good away record with three wins and only two defeats.

There could be further changes in personnel with Deportivo La Coruna reportedly expressing interest in Wolfsburg's Bulgarian international Martin Petrov, who earlier this season scored four goals in a 4-3 victory over Mainz.

The 25-year-old is contracted to Wolfsburg until 2007 but could be bought out of his contract next summer for a transfer fee of seven million euros.

Hertha needed an injury-time equaliser from Marcelinho to grab a point against bottom side Hansa Rostock last weekend.

The capital city club are mid-table in the Bundesliga, but their home form has let them down with only one win from seven matches.

Dutchman Dick van Burik will be available for selection at Wolfsburg but he is not expected to supplant the duo of Alexander Madlung and Josip Simunic.

Coach Falko Gotz said: "They're both performing well and there's no reason to change anything."

Meanwhile, striker Fredi Bobic has poured cold water on speculation he might end his career with the New York/New Jersey Metro Stars.

"I've not heard from them," the former German international said. "It will not be before the winter break that I make up my mind regarding my contract situation."

Gifted youngster Sejad Salihovic, who has already scored eight goals for Berlin's amateur team, could snap up Bobic's place at Wolfsburg.

For Berlin, injured duo Michael Hartmann and Marko Rehmer remain out while German international defender Arne Friedrich is expected to return to action next week. The 25-year-old skipper has been bothered by knee problems.

Facundo Quiroga serves a one-game ban against Berlin but Wolfsburg have no other definite absentees.
joakleis
Veteran

PostPosted: 28.11.2004 01:40    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just wonder, if the desicion to turn down Wolfsburg, was made because he only wants two jobs. One is the one he has today, as Director of Football in Rosenborg. The other, I wonder, may a similar job in Werder Bremen?
So if Bremen would have wanted his services, could it be that he would have said yes?
Just a thought.
2mas
Sjef

PostPosted: 22.12.2005 13:54    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ralf Rangnick hatte vergangene Woche beim FC Schalke 04 seinen Posten verloren und soll nun Nachfolger von Holger Fach werden, der am Montag gemeinsam mit Manager Thomas Strunz entlassen worden war.

(...)

Ein Nachfolger für Strunz soll nach VfL-Angaben erst nach einer erfolgreichen Trainerverpflichtung gesucht werden. Schon jetzt sind aber wie VfL-Profi Stefan Schnoor oder Rosenborg Trondheims Sportdirektor Rune Bratseth im Gespräch. Der frühere Werder-Spieler Bratseth galt bereits nach dem Ausscheiden von Peter Pander beim VfL als möglicher Kandidat.

«Wenn man mich fragt, muss ich sehr genau überlegen. Deshalb will ich mein Interesse an dem Job im Moment nicht kommentieren», sagte Bratseth der «Wolfsburger Allgemeinen Zeitung».

Lies mehr: Rangnick lässt Wolfsburg zappeln

In English:

No coach and no manager, that is the unique situation at VfL Wolfsburg at the moment. That could change very quickly because the search for someone to take over the post vacated by the sacking of head coach Holger Fach is well underway.

Read more: Coach first, manager later
Jon Irenicus
Veteran

PostPosted: 22.12.2005 20:12    Post subject: Reply with quote

There are German clubs who want Bratseth as their director of sports?!? Please do take him! And hurry up will you?
Kafanskavimedhan
Rutinert

PostPosted: 22.12.2005 20:18    Post subject: Reply with quote

VerneTroyer wrote:
I don't see it as very likely that Rune will leave Rosenborg now. Rune Has an enormous respect among the Rosenborg-fans, and also among all the people that has something to do with Rosenborg and fotball in general.

hmmm... Are you drunk or something? enormous respect?haha
Rolling Eyes
Harald
Forumsjef

PostPosted: 22.12.2005 20:18    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
krøvel: Tell me a name of one person that could replace him, and do a hell of a job.

Per Mathias Høgmo

Medlem nr. 2477
Skammels10
Veteran

PostPosted: 22.12.2005 20:19    Post subject: Reply with quote

And who do you want as coach then..?

Rune Bratseth is a great leader, and I really don't blame other clubs for wanting him.
Harald
Forumsjef

PostPosted: 22.12.2005 20:21    Post subject: Reply with quote

Trond Sollied, Hans Backe or Tom Nordlie

Medlem nr. 2477
Jon Irenicus
Veteran

PostPosted: 22.12.2005 20:24    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow - I think Rune Bratseth must be one of the most incompetent directors of sport in the whole wide world. If it weren't for Rosenborg being as corrupt and "nepotisty" as a post communistic cleptocracy Bratseth would never have gotten a job here. Or whe would at least have gotten fired a loooooooooooong time ago!

My plea to Wolfsburg: Please help Rosenborg become Scandinavias number one team again! Please buy Rune Bratseth! We will pay you to get him off our hands.
Skammels10
Veteran

PostPosted: 22.12.2005 20:25    Post subject: Reply with quote

Harald wrote:
Trond Sollied, Hans Backe or Tom Nordlie

Trond Sollied - Dream on..
Tom Nordlie - Taken. He's coach for Start, remember..?
Hans Backe - The only one who's unemployed(?). But I don't really think Backe-Høgmo could do a better job than Høgmo-Bratseth.

Things are very good at the moment, so I don't really see why we should change anything - if we have the opportunity to keep Bratseth.
Harald
Forumsjef

PostPosted: 22.12.2005 20:30    Post subject: Reply with quote

staha wrote:
Trond Sollied - Dream on..
Tom Nordlie - Taken. He's coach for Start, remember..?
Hans Backe - The only one who's unemployed(?). But I don't really think Backe-Høgmo could do a better job than Høgmo-Bratseth.

And so fucking what if Tom Nordlie is at Start. It is possible to acquire a new coach even if he is employed at another club.
And ill almost guarantee that they will do a better job!

Quote:
Things are very good at the moment, so I don't really see why we should change anything - if we have the opportunity to keep Bratseth.

Have you been sleeping the last 5 years? We are at an all time low! And who do you think is responsible for that? Bratseh was important to us 10 years ago, but he isn't competent enough to bring our club to the next level. Ergo, he needs to go!

Medlem nr. 2477

Last edited by Harald on 22.12.2005 20:35; edited 2 times in total
Jon Irenicus
Veteran

PostPosted: 22.12.2005 20:31    Post subject: Reply with quote

Give Start fifteen millions and Nordlie is ours. Getting rid of Bratseth is worth much more than that.
Skammels10
Veteran

PostPosted: 22.12.2005 20:40    Post subject: Reply with quote

Harald wrote:
And so fucking what if Tom Nordlie is at Start. It is possible to acquire a new coach even if he is employed at another club.
And ill almost guarantee that they will do a better job!

Haven't we tried Nordlie? I believe so.

You can believe and hope as much as you can, but I can assure you that it will not happen.

Sadly.
Kafanskavimedhan
Rutinert

PostPosted: 22.12.2005 21:05    Post subject: Reply with quote

At the time we tried Nordlie he wouldn`t take te job because he had the possibility to win the league with Start, but he would concider it after the season if we could wait, but we couldn`t so Høgmo was hired instead. Of course we can have Nordlie, you can buy almost anything with money. so you can take your assurement and shuve it up your *** Razz
HoldBrillan
Veteran

PostPosted: 22.12.2005 21:11    Post subject: Reply with quote

Krøvel Vellevold wrote:
Wow - I think Rune Bratseth must be one of the most incompetent directors of sport in the whole wide world. If it weren't for Rosenborg being as corrupt and "nepotisty" as a post communistic cleptocracy Bratseth would never have gotten a job here. Or whe would at least have gotten fired a loooooooooooong time ago!

Yes he's very bad. Only 9 Title's and 9 times participating in the CL in Bratseth's period. That's very bad. Not.
Rutinert

PostPosted: 22.12.2005 21:20    Post subject: Reply with quote

and that`s all thanks to Bratseth?
It`s no doubt about that Bratseth has earlier done a excellent job for Rbk, but in the last 3-4 years he`s been making some very strange moves, about players, coaches and in the arrogant way he behaves sometimes. So i think it would be for the best to get rid of Bratseth, he hasn`t done his job here good enough in a few years, that`s maybe one of the reasons why the club is like it is today, and now i hope he goes somewere else to ruin some other club.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> English forum All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to:  

Utviklet av phpBB. Tilrettelagt for RBKweb.

ANNONSE
SITATET
© 1999-2024 RBKweb